The many facets and evolving nature of multi-input, multi-output (MIMO) antenna systems have test companies scrambling to stay ahead of industry requirements. Depending on where the tests are performed, from academia and industry R&D labs to product qualification and manufacturing, or from ICs to basestations to handsets, the requirements vary considerably. The latest test and measurement techniques to verify leading-edge performance in research labs as well as cost-effective production testing for the U.S. and other regions are among the recent changes.
Register or Sign in below to download the full article in .PDF format, including high resolution graphics and schematics.
Register for Complete Access (Valid Email Required)
By registering on Electronic Design now, you'll not only gain access to premium content, you'll also become part of a robust engineering community. Gain access to the complete 2016 Salary & Career Report when you register now.
Joining the Electronic Design community also allows you to:
- Become a member of a group of exclusive Engineers
- Participate in Expert and Reader driven Q&A's
- Start your own conversation by commenting on any article or blog
- Communicate and network with other Engineers from all over the world
- Gain access to high-quality content